Tyre 11 inch Dualtron Thunder Storm Achilleus
In a set
Tyre 11-inch for Dualtron Thunder / Storm / Achilleus
A tubeless tyre doesn't have an inner tube. Instead, it seals against the rim, creating an airtight barrier. This design offers several advantages.
It reduces the risk of sudden tyre deflations since there's no inner tube to puncture. When a sharp object pierces the tyre, the loss of air is gradual.
The rider has time to return home or find a workshop. If the hole is small, it’ll probably even close by itself.
When to replace and how to replace tyre?
Did your tyre wear out, transforming the rides into an uncomfortable adventure? Is the tread thinner than it should be?
Gift your scooter a brand-new pair of tubeless tyres ready to tackle any path you choose. You can overcome low obstacles—curbs, gravel and pebble stones—without any problems. The 11-inch tyre ensures a steady ride every time.
This is a simple guide for replacing the Dualtron tubeless tyres easily:
- Take off the wheel: Begin by finding and removing the fitting screws.
- Deflate the old tyre: If it's not flat already, let out all the air to take it off easily.
- Loosen the tyre from the rim: Start by pressing around the edges where the tyre meets the rim.
- Use a tyre lever: Lift a part of the tyre and continue until the good portion is off. Pull the rest manually.
- Prepare the new tyre: To make it flexible, heat it up. The easiest way to achieve it is to rinse the tyre in hot water.
- Put the new tyre on the rim: The first half will be easy, but the second might need some strength.
- Seal with air pump: Attach it to the tyre’s valve and give a strong air burst (around 120-150 PSI) to seal it. Then, adjust to the desired pressure (50 PSI).
- Screw the wheel back: Done!
Durable Dualtron Tyres Tubeless
This tyre supports heavier loads, accommodating up to a significant 267 lbs (121 kg). This weight capacity lets the rider carry any additional backpack or bag.
The ride becomes safer, and the tyre wears out slower, under added pressure. If you have more needs regarding the tyre’s weight capacity, this option ensures a reliable journey.
Benefits of Tubeless Tyres for Dualtron
Tubeless tyres are lighter, resulting in better battery efficiency. They can run at a lower pressure for enhanced traction and comfort.
With the absence of an inner tube, issues like tube pinches become things of the past. Going tubeless, you opt for increased safety. Get ready to feel the difference with every spin.