Solid Honeycomb Tyre for Ninebot G30 Max
In a set
Solid Honeycomb Tyre for Ninebot G30 Max 10 x 2.5
The scooter tyre is an important part of the vehicle. To ensure the safety and comfort of your ride, purchase your spare parts from reliable sources, such as our shop. This way, you know that the high-quality components will serve your vehicle for a long time.
The 10-inch scooter tubeless tyre provides a good grip on the ground. The cut-out tread performs perfectly on asphalt. The dimensions of this part have been adapted to Ninebot G30 Max. It fits both the front and rear wheels. The honeycomb tyre is more resistant to abrasion and wears evenly. It has a longer service life than other models. This will save you money on frequent tyre changes.
Types of Scooter Tyres
Are you thinking about changing a tyre? Which one should you choose: tube, tubeless or solid tyre?
- Tube tyre: Has an inner tube that fills the space between the tyre and the rim. It provides the best cushioning, but at the same time, it’s vulnerable to puncture damage.
- Tubeless tyre: Has no inner tube. Instead, it’s filled with foam or fitted with a valve. It’s partially filled with air. The fitting is simpler and the part features greater resistance to punctures.
- Solid tyre: There is no air inside the tyre. It consists entirely of rubber. It doesn’t need inflating, and it’s not vulnerable to puncture. This tyre is the most durable, but at the same time doesn’t offer the same driving comfort as pneumatic tyres.
Solid Tyres — Advantages:
Let's take another look at the main advantages of solid tyres. Here is why many scooter riders choose to replace the pneumatic tyres:
- No risk of puncturing the tyre: The rubber will run over a nail without puncturing. Even if a sharp object cuts into it, you won't have to give up riding.
- Greater safety: A punctured tyre while riding causes the risk of losing control and could lead to a fall. With a solid tyre, you avoid this danger.
- Time-saving: No need to check the tyre pressure or inflate the inner tube. It means time-saving and reducing maintenance costs, as you don’t need to invest in a compressor.
- Easier replacement: Changing the inner tube is the most complicated part of replacing a tyre. Solid tyres are quicker to install.
- Honeycomb structure: The tyre with shock-absorbing holes provides better cushioning.
Do you have any questions?
If the above information is not sufficient for you, please send us your question. We will try to answer them.