Inner Tube 85/65 - 6.5 0 Degrees Bent Valve
Inner Tube for Electric Scooter 85/65 - 6.5 0 Degrees Bent Valve
Almost every experienced electric scooter rider can relate to this situation: an inner tube has burst, and you need to find a quick solution to the problem. Be prepared for such an event and stock up on a spare inner tube.
To prolong the lifespan of your inner tube, make sure you use good-quality tyres made of durable rubber. Check the air pressure in the wheels frequently and don’t overload the scooter beyond its capacity. Keep an eye on the tyre condition by cleaning off any dust or debris that may get inside while riding.
Quality Tubes, Smoother Rides!
It’s better to buy inner tubes from reliable sources, as they affect the performance of the vehicle and carry its weight. Moreover, they contribute to the comfort of the ride by reducing vibrations caused by the wheels.
This inner tube features a 0-degree valve. If needed, you can also find inner tubes with a 45-degree or 90-degree valve in our shop. Before making a purchase, make sure which valve will be suitable for your vehicle.
How Do I Change the Inner Tube on an Electric Scooter?
- Remove the wheel from the axle.
- Take off the tyre from the wheel using a tyre lever.
- Remove the inner tube from the wheel. Take care not to damage the tyre.
- Make sure there are no scratches or debris in the tyre or on the rim that could damage the new inner tube.
- Insert the new inner tube.
- Pull the tyre back onto the wheel.
- Fill the inner tube with air. Make sure there are no air leaks.
- Put the wheel back on the axle.
- Check if the inner tube and tyre are properly aligned with the rim.
Do you have any questions?
If the above information is not sufficient for you, please send us your question. We will try to answer them.