Inner Tube 10 x 2.50 45 Degrees Bent Valve
Inner Tube for Electric Scooter 10 x 2.50 45 Degrees Bent Valve
It's happened. The inner tube on your electric scooter has burst, and now you're standing on the side, wondering what to do next. For now, you need to put your plans on hold, unless you have prepared an inner tube in advance. A spare part bought in advance will help you get on the road quickly, even on the same day!
A 45-degree valve is installed in this inner tube. You can also find inner tubes with a straight valve or a 90-degree curved valve. Double-check which valve will fit your vehicle's wheels before purchasing.
Quality Ride, Tube's Trusted Support!
By choosing our shop, you get high-quality products that have been created with durability in mind. The inner tube and pneumatic tyre ensure that you can enjoy your scooter for a long time.
To further prolong their lifespan, regularly check the condition of your tyres and maintain the correct air pressure during rides.
The weight of the vehicle rests on the inner tubes.
It’s an essential part of the scooter’s construction: not only it provides comfort for the rider by cushioning an uneven surface, but it also protects important vehicle components such as the motor, controller and battery, reducing maintenance costs.
How to Change an Inner Tube on an Electric Scooter?
- Remove the wheel from the axle.
- Take the tyre off the wheel.
- Remove the inner tube from the wheel; take care not to damage the tyre.
- Check the tyre and rim for scratches or foreign objects that could cause problems with the inner tube or tyre.
- Insert the new inner tube, distributing it evenly along the tyre’s rim.
- Pull the tyre back onto the wheel.
- Carefully fill the tube with air; check for air leaks.
- Put the wheel with the new inner tube back on the axle.
- Ensure that the wheel is fitted correctly and that the inner tube and tyre are properly aligned with the rim.
Do you have any questions?
If the above information is not sufficient for you, please send us your question. We will try to answer them.