Honeycomb Solid Tyre Green Fluorescent for Xiaomi M365/M365 Pro
Fluorescent Honeycomb Solid Tyre for Xiaomi M365 / Pro / Pro 2 / 1S Green
Personalise your vehicle, making it truly yours. Stand out from the crowd with the fluorescent green tyre. The spare part not only adds a stylish touch to your scooter but also improves visibility in low-light conditions. Feel safer when riding in the early mornings or late evenings.
Honeycomb Solid Tyre
The cellular structure of the honeycomb design effectively disperses impact forces, providing excellent shock absorption. The tyre makes a ride smoother and more comfortable, compared to traditional solid tyres.
The honeycomb design, combined with the tyre's construction, offers better resistance to wear and tear. This translates into a longer lifespan, lower maintenance costs and higher value for money.
The tyre dimensions (8.5 x 2) have been adjusted to fit Xiaomi scooters, including all flagship models: Xiaomi M365, Xiaomi 1S, Xiaomi Essential, Xiaomi Mi 3, Xiaomi M365 Pro and Xiaomi Pro 2.
It can be fitted to the front or rear wheel. Install the tyre for better visibility and grip on the road.
Solid Tyres for Xiaomi
Solid tyres are the safest option if you need tyres that don’t get punctured easily. They are made from solid material and have no air inside.
Riding over a sharp object or a nail won’t lead to a tyre burst. You don’t risk losing control over the vehicle. Moreover, you can remove the unwanted object and continue the ride home.
Although solid tyres don’t cushion as well as pneumatic tyres, they make up for it with their reliability. Say goodbye to the fear of punctures!
How to Replace Solid Tyre on Xiaomi Scooter?
- Remove the wheel: Unscrew the bolts on both sides of the wheel.
- Take off the old tyre: Using the tyre levers or flat-head screwdrivers, pry the old tyre off the rim. Be careful not to damage the rim in the process.
- Prepare the new solid tyre: Solid tyres are rigid, which can make them challenging to fit onto the rim. To make the tyre more flexible, heat it by submerging it in a pot of boiling water for a couple of minutes.
- Mount the new tyre: Once the new tyre is flexible enough, align it with the rim. Start by pushing one side of the tyre onto the rim, then work your way around.
- Check the alignment: Once the tyre is on the rim, double-check to make sure it's properly aligned. The tyre should be evenly seated around the rim.
- Reattach the wheel: Make sure to securely tighten the bolts on either side of the wheel.
Do you have any questions?
If the above information is not sufficient for you, please send us your question. We will try to answer them.