T4 Max Zwheel 48V 13Ah 40km/h 600w Electric Scooter Newest 2023 Version

£649.99
/ pcs.
£699.99 (Discount 7 %)
Lowest price before discount
Product is available
Product is available
Express checkout 1-Click (without registration)
Pay later in 30 days Read more
Pay in 30 allows you to receive your order up front and get up to 30 days to pay without any interest and fees.

Pay in 3. Split your purchases into 3 interest-free monthly payments. The first payment is made at the point of purchase, with the remaining payments scheduled automatically every 30 days.
Want it dispatched today? Order within:
Get it as soon as next day
14 days to return or exchange the product
Find out in which store you can check the product and buy it right away
Order by 12 o'clock will be shipped the same day

T4 Max, ELECTRIC SCOOTER

The T4 Max Zwheel electric scooter is your passport to smooth commuting. Ride in style and comfort, experiencing the power of the vehicle.

Its remarkable features make it an ideal companion for daily rides. The elegant design of the T4 Max stands out from the crowd.

Top speed: 26mph (40 kph)

Maximum range: 28 miles (45km)

Total weight: 22kg

Fully charged: 4-5h

Motor power: 1000W

Safety features: rear brake e-ABS

The most important  advantages:

Powerful Performance with Robust 600W Motor

The T4 Max Zwheel is powered by a robust 600W brushless motor with a peak power of 1000W. It maintains a top speed of 26mph (40 kph), providing smooth and swift navigation across various terrains.

Extended Battery Lifefor Long Range Travels

A high-capacity 48V 13Ah lithium-ion battery offers a generous ride range of up to 28 mi (45 km) on a single charge. The scooter only requires 4 to 5 hours for recharging, reducing frequent charging stops.

Superior Comfort and Durability with Advanced Suspension System

Advanced suspension system and large 10-inch tyres provide superior riding comfort by absorbing shocks from uneven surfaces. This feature also prolongs the lifespan of vital components like the battery, motor and controller.

Enhanced Safety and Portability with Disc Brakes and Compact Design

The scooter is equipped with front and rear disc brakes and rear e-ABS for immediate stopping power, enhancing safety. With its compact design and foldable handlebar, the scooter requires minimal storage space and is easy to transport.

Performance for the Adventurous Spirit

Powered by a robust 600W brushless motor, the T4 Max Zwheel ensures swift navigation across varied terrains. A few miles of off-road terrain on your way to work? It’s not a problem for T4 Max.

The impressive 1000W peak power allows the scooter to accelerate smoothly. The vehicle sustains a top speed of 26mph (40 kph), offering thrilling rides. It reduces travel times, so you’ll never be late to your destination.

Powerful Battery for Extended Rides  and Shock Absorption for Superior Comfort

The T4 Max Zwheel houses a 48V 13Ah lithium-ion battery, enabling a generous range of up to 28 mi (45 km) on a single charge. Say goodbye to frequent charging stops. Uninterrupted rides will let you explore the surroundings at your own pace. For recharging, you'll need between 4 and 5 hours. After a short break, you can enjoy a new adventure.

Riding comfort is a hallmark of the T4 Max Zwheel. Its advanced suspension system, coupled with large 10-inch tyres, ensures smooth rides. It absorbs shocks from uneven surfaces, letting you enjoy the journey. Good cushioning protects vital components of the vehicle. It prolongs the lifespan of the battery, motor and controller.

Dependable Braking

Safety is paramount with the T4 Max Zwheel. Equipped with front and rear disc brakes and rear e-ABS, it ensures immediate stopping power. That offers you enhanced safety when cruising at high speeds or navigating downhill slopes. The vehicle is fully reliable on both asphalt roads and irregular terrain.

Compact Design and Digital Display

The T4 Max Zwheel features a compact design. It’s ideal for riders who need to move fast. With its foldable handlebar, it requires minimal storage space. The vehicle is easy to transport. You can carry it up the stairs, store it in your office, or pack it in the car. The electric scooter will fit seamlessly into your lifestyle.

Stay updated on your scooter's status with the integrated digital display. It provides a real-time overview of speed, battery life, and distance travelled. You can monitor the ride at any time. An ergonomic thumb throttle lets you adjust the speed according to the road conditions.

Experience the T4 Max Zwheel

The T4 Max ZWheel Electric Scooter offers an outstanding riding experience. With its reliable performance, extended battery life, superior comfort, dependable safety features, and compact design, it lets you enjoy your daily rides. It’s 100% environmentally friendly. When you’re on the move, you don’t need to worry about your carbon footprint.

Technical  details

• Brand: Max Wheel
  • Material: aluminium alloy
  • Maximum range: 28 mi (45 km)
  • Maximum speed: 26 mph (40 kph)
  • Rated power: 600W
  • Peak power: 1000W
  • Front and rear disc brakes + back e-ABS
  • Battery capacity: 13000mAh
  • Charging time: 4–5 hours
  • Maximum load: 220 lbs (100 kg)

Product code
sku-712
Peak Power
1000W
Charge Time
4h
Total Weight
22kg
Maximum range
28mi (45km)
Top Speed
26mph (40kph)

5/5
Share your impressions of using the product with us.
2 Opinions
5/5
Marie Demetriou
Such an amazing scooter!!! Soooo smooth and extremely fast! It folds sooo neatly, and has an amazing range! Every single thing about this scooter is perfect! With its large screen display, turn signals, a built in horn, an extremely bright headlight and brake light with extremely cool swag lights as well projecting on to the ground! I could go on forever how this scooter is the best scooter ever in so many different ways! I absolutely love it!!!! Thanks you e-scooter clinic!!
5/5
Vivian
I'm impressed with the performance of this electric scooter! With its powerful motor and long-lasting battery, it delivers a thrilling ride. The top speed is amazing, allowing me to zip through the city effortlessly. It's definitely a great choice for urban commuting, but watch out for the occasional bumps in the road. Overall, this scooter has exceeded my expectations!
Write your opinion
Your opinion:
Frequently asked questions
does it have an app to connect to
Hi,Sadly they do not have an app, but all settings can be changed directly on the screen, so it retain all functionalities as if it had an app.

Do you have any questions?

If the above information is not sufficient for you, please send us your question. We will try to answer them.

Ask for this product
If this description is not sufficient, please send us a question to this product. We will reply as soon as possible. Data is processed in accordance with privacy policy. By submitting data, you accept privacy policy provisions.
IdoSell Trusted Reviews
4.45 / 5.00 197 reviews
IdoSell Trusted Reviews
2024-03-23
Product was as described and delivered in double quick time, I placed my order first thing Friday morning and received my order the next day (Saturday) 5* will be using again 100% :)
2024-03-18
I received well organized pack and safely delivered.I give 5/5 for this order.
pixel