BMS for Xiaomi M365
Save by buying more
BMS for Xiaomi M365 / Essential / 1S
In the event of abnormal conditions, such as too high, too low voltage or current overload, the BMS can shut down the scooter or limit its output to protect the battery from damage. Flooding of the scooter can lead to damage to the BMS, which will stop working properly. If you suspect this may have occurred, replace it with a new part.
The BMS battery protector fits Xiaomi scooters, including the Xiaomi Youth 187, Xiaomi M365, Xiaomi Essential and Xiaomi 1S models.
BMS: Xiaomi's Battery Brainpower!
The BMS board in the Xiaomi scooter controls the operation of the battery and extends its lifespan. Its functions include:
- Battery health monitoring: The BMS measures the voltage, temperature and charge level of the battery so that the scooter operates in optimal conditions.
- Overheating and short circuit protection: The BMS protects the battery from overheating and short circuits by regulating its charging and discharging.
- Efficiency control: The BMS is responsible for controlling the performance of the battery, i.e. delivering the right power to the scooter's motor.
- Optimising wear and tear: the BMS reduces wear and tear on the battery and extends its life.
- Ensuring safety: The BMS regulates voltage and current. It’s responsible for the safe operation of the scooter.
Do you have any questions?
If the above information is not sufficient for you, please send us your question. We will try to answer them.